Friday, February 19, 2010

Aquarium and Manicure




It was rainy here on Wednesday, so we took the opportunity to go into town and do our laundry, grocery shopping, etc. We visited the Acuario Mazatlan. We caught 2 of the 3 shows they have ... the sea lions and the birds. I thought when I got home I would check my dictionary and find out what the show we missed was. Unfortunately, none of my dictionaries have the word "bucco". Anyone know what this is? The sea lion show was just exceptional .. the bird show and the walk through the gardens was beautiful.











Check out these fingernails!!! This young lady was on the water taxi with us the other day and I couldn't resist asking if I could take a picture of her hands. These are definitely "Carnaval" fingernails. Carnaval and Valentines Day fell at the same time and both are big celebrations in Mexico. One of the girls in the park had a manicure and she got hers done similar to this, but not quite so bejewelled. It took 4 1/2 hours for them to finish her manicure. I am afraid I would never be able to do anything with all of that on the end of my fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment